This week I made a CASCADE card...here it is
All supplies are from the February card kit except the twine, the flowers and the sentinment
To make a cascade card :
1. Cut two 12 x51/2 inch pieces from cardstock
2. Place one piece of the rectangle with long edge horizontal . Use a pencil to make a mark along the right edge 2 1/2 inches above lower right corner.
3. With a ruler align the mark with upper left corner and draw a diagonal line. Cut along the diagonal line and discard top piece.
4. With the same piece make a pencil mark on the 5 1/2 ince edge 2 3/4 inches above bottom edge. Make a pencil mark on 2 1/2 ince edge 1 1/4 inches above bottom endge. Align marks and draw a diangonal line.
5. Place piece on a scoring board and score vertical lines at 2, 4, 8 and 10 inches.
6. Make a small pencil mark at the 6 inch mark.
7. Repeat steps 2 -6 with second piece. Working with one cardstock piece and beginning from diagonal edge, cut along 2 and 10 ince score lines stopping at the diagonal pencil line.
8. Working with the same piece and beginning from the long straight edge, cut down to pencil line at 6 inch center mark.
9.Working with the second cardstock piece and beginning from the long straight edge, cut along 2 and 10 inche score lines stopping at diagonal pencil line.
10. Working with same piece and beginning rom diagonal edge, cut up to pencil line at the 6 inch mark.
11. Slide the card slots together to form card, folding score lines as needed.
12. Emplish as desired
Can't wait to see your creations!!