Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Tuesday's Temptation June 19th

Shannon here again for another Tuesday's Temptation.  Can you believe that we are at the 3rd Tuesday in June already. Time sure is flying by. The kiddos will be out of school before we know it.

This week for inspiration I searched the "interwebs" for a sketch. I don't know about you, but I love working from sketches. You can do them exactly as they are, the way I did, or you can put your own spin on the sketch.

The sketch I picked just happened to be on the Basic Grey blog http://blog.basicgrey.com/?p=6719 and here is my interpretation of it

Supplies Used
Cardstock: American Crafts (Kale, Coffee)
Patterned Paper: Basic Grey "Hipster" (Swell, Urban, Radical, Neato)
Stickers: Basic Grey "Hipster"; Simple Stories (Yearography)

No comments:

Post a Comment