Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Wild Card Wednesday June 5th

So what do you think?? June already....half the year gone by again...still hard to believe how time flies. Also hard to believe that in a few short weeks  I will have owned this fabulous kit club for 2 years. It is hard to imagine, me, the technically challenged, computer not so smart, no idea of brand or company names lady would buy an online scrapbook kit club. So this is probably my 150th time doing a card or layout for the weekly challenges. I cannot say for sure but I think i have done at least one
kit almost every month for th last year and 11 months. Some months are easy and some months I struggle to use the kits. This month I struggled. I came up with a few good things but I think I will try a layout with it as well. Here you go...week 1 challenge for June.

No comments:

Post a Comment