Well this layout took some work. I did not like the color of the background paper I was using so I inked it.
I used a white base and cut a strip of the word paper to go across the top, but it was too plain, so I dug out my TH Distress ink and colored it blue. I added a little red to the base white and then added a bigger strip of the floral to the bottom and added a bit of red to that as well. Once I changed the color of the paper I was pleased with the result. I cut out the title with my Cricut and then misted it with a Dylusions spray. I thought the left side still needed something so I added a couple heart stamps from a SU set and stickled them...I was very happy with the final outcome!