Wednesday, February 26, 2014

WCW

I was enjoying all of this months kit. Loved the paper and the stamp sets. So I went online to see what I can find. I tended to stay on the Paper Smooches pinterest, facebook and blog pages. I thought I would do stuff using other supplies I had in my scrapbook room. All of these cards are scraplifts from either the Paper Smooches blog or facebook page. 

For this first card I used a SU stamp set and glossy accents. The cheers is from the kit stamp set and the paper from the kit as well. The line is drawn on with a black pen. 


I kept finding these cute monster cards on the blog and I have an old stamp set sitting around. So I made the hello stamp into a balloon. I coloured each letter with a distress marker from old kits, added glossy accents and twine. Again the background paper is from the kit. 


This one is pretty simple. The background paper is from the kit, the people are from an older set (that I used earlier this month). I used glossy accents on the heart. I very simple wedding card I think.


Use this months kit with stuff you have rec'd from other kits in the past. 

No comments:

Post a Comment