Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Tuesday's Temptations

Amy...you amaze me!!!!

"As promised!!  Alright so last week I said I was going to try pocket scrapbooking a page to go with last weeks layout. I used a We R Memory Keepers pocket page that has 6 horizontal 4x6 slots. To be honest I think this was harder then doing a normal layout for me. I struggled with it quite a bit until I convinced myself to treat each pocket as its own "page". Once I had my brain thinking like that it was not too bad. With all the goodies from the kit this was actually quite easy to put together. I like the idea of the pocket pages for events like birthdays, Christmas, weddings, etc. etc. where you have so many pictures you want to use. I like it even better when the page is paired with a full 12x12 layout.  I made borders, used pop dots to give depth and used a bunch of the stickers. I hope you enjoy it....Amy"






 

1 comment: