Wednesday, March 26, 2014

WCW

This last week of the cart kit for March I wanted to highlight the stencil some more. So I decided to do an art journal page. I started by spraying some dylusions inks on a blank page. Then just started adding stars. The white ones are coloured with a signo pen and the black were done with a sharpie pen and then a zig calligraphy pen. I was doing a landscape until I picked the lady to go it. She is cut from a magazine and spray painted black. I keep a bunch of these in my mixed media drawers. I cut the ball off her hand and cut out a star which was coloured with this month's distress marker..spiced marmalade. 
The black dashes are hand down but was taken from the stencil as well. I used the paper smooches stamps and used the words yolo and freakin' great. At the bottom I hand wrote reach for the stars, never give up because you only live once. 


No comments:

Post a Comment