Friday, April 4, 2014

Finally Friday

Michelle here, yep twice in 1 week...and you get that all month. LOL I happened to get some layouts done at our crop last month and said we might as well use them for Finally Friday.

This first layout I am really loving. It was scraplifted from a layout in Canadian Scrapbooker magazine. I used a combination of Bo Bunny Mamarzzi 2 (April 2013 kit) and Basic Grey Hipster (June 2013 card kit). I added some other items that I have had for a bit. I hand cut the 40 out of grunge board because I didn't have a 40 big enough that I liked. The other person in the photo is a friend of mine, we share a birthday and on that day went out to lunch together.





Currently this layout is hanging up on my scrapbook room door, next to one about my mom. Do you have any layouts displayed in your home, meaning not in an album?

No comments:

Post a Comment