Wednesday, April 2, 2014

WCW April 2nd

Another month, another card kit. This months kit features Teresa Collins "Hello my name is" paper pack and Avery Elle "Hello" stamp set. I saw lots of great ideas for scrapbook pages and smash book pages when I searched images online. 

I decided to use a sketch, which I always prefer working with, and went with Cardabilities this time. 


Supplies used from kit:
PP ~"Words" both sides of the page.
TCW~ film fragments stencil
Wood veneers ~ Teresa Collins 
Stamp~ Hello You are & wonderful & heart


I also used some dylusions sprays..slate grey & cherry pie. Instead of the distress marker "Stormy sky" which came in the kit I used my ink pad. Also added the "fired brick" for the red. A black sharpie pen for the line (with a ruler this time) and Scotch brand quick dry glue for the wood shapes.

Here is the close up of the stamp and splotches of cherry pie spray. I did that by taking the lid off and flicking the end onto the paper.  

No comments:

Post a Comment