Wednesday, April 30, 2014

WCW Sparkle

It's my last week of Wild Card Wednesday for at least a month, next week you get to be wowed by Donna's creations. 
I have had a lot of fun playing with the Teresa Collins Hello My Name is line. For this last card I used the deconstructing jen sketch (love her). Again using mainly scraps I constructed this card (while at work) fairly quickly. Two of the banners are actually from the cover sheet of the paper pack, the part that shows the different patterns, it's a great part of the package to use. The smile and sparkle are a couple of the tags that were in the kit. When I got home I added some glimmer mist to the background (by taking the lid off and flicking the straw part) and stickles to the work sparkle. 


I hope you played with your card kit this month.
                     chelle out

No comments:

Post a Comment