Friday, May 2, 2014

Finally Friday May 2, 2014

Well, here we are. May!!! warmer weather, sun, longer days, less than usual scrapping time. Well for some of us. But not me at least this week. I sat down with the pieces of this layout and...."IT'S ALL ME" I knocked it out. I had all the arrows from a sheet of paper for a while now. I think I got them at Vicki Boutin's yard sale a couple years ago. I have had them cut out and waiting for a while now to be used. So I did. I also have had the 2 tags I made at LL's booth Boys Rule at ScrapFest Kitchener ad Oshawa.  So I decided to add them too, it all seemed to just fit!I did the whole layout with no help from the net or a sketch or anything. I had the idea for a while now but have not had time to
do just a layout for me. Until now. Here it is!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment