Friday, September 5, 2014

Finally Friday

Good morning to you all on this fine, hot, muggy, risk of thunderstorm September morning. I was away last weekend at a cute little cottage in Parry Sound. Sunday morning while Jeff slept in I did a little scrapping. I know exactly which pictures I want to use of our trip, I just have not had them printed (face palm) So here is the layout I did. I bought more of the Simple Stories 24/7 line paper from Vicki Boutin's yard sale. Love anything Simple Stories..... I used my mini distress inks directly on the page to grunge it up a bit and then I cut out some of the bingo card sheet sayings. I added some ink to the edges and a wee strip of washi tape and voila!!!  I have 2-3 pics of the cottage and surroundings ans well as us on the hammock, but I will add those later.

No comments:

Post a Comment