Wednesday, September 3, 2014

You make me Happy

I love the new (old) color of the Dylusions spray that was in this month kit (I better since I picked it out) and wanted to find something that inspired me and found this sketch on cardabilities. I thought it perfect and attempted to recreate it. 
I cut out the background paper and then took a page from Cathie Allen (Canadian Scrapbooker magazine) and edged the sides with a black pen. Afterwards I drew another line freehand around the perimeter. I then cut out (twice) the back flag, 2nd one was much easier. I took the stencil (mini ledge) that came in the kit and sprayed with the dylusions (after midnight). The hearts are with this month's scrapbook kit (check it out) and sprayed them as well. Once dry (I cheated and used my heat tool) I used a white gel pen to outline the hearts. 
The ribbon came in the kit and the sentiment is from the chipboard shapes that are in the kit. 



No comments:

Post a Comment