Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Tuesdays Temptations-Silly Baby

Hi there, it's Danie.
I am here with your 5th and FINAL September's Tuesday Temptation - the very last day of  September - POOF tomorrow is a new month!

I have had a blast with this months kit !!   I loved the challenge of doing 5 layouts with this kit.

This week I wanted to do something a little different and also play along with another challenge.

I know you have everything to do this layout.......maybe this layout will tempt YOU!

Supplies:  CS WorldWin White, The Paper Studio Black,  CB element stickers,  "HIM", Maya Road Naked Chipboard (altered), Love My Tapes Washi, Bistro Chalk Marker (White & Red)  [ALL part of your kit]  
Aside from my adhesive and pop dots, you OWN everything to do this layout (insert your own photo LoL)
This is my silly "BABY" - he will ALWAYS be my Baby [even though he turned 6 yesterday!]  He was playing around with my camera and figured out how to use the timer...this is what I found.....Stinker Pants!!   He loves to scrapbook with me and /or even help me.  So....I used a Silhouette heart cut file, removed the heart and gave the 12x12 to Joaquin along with the White
Bistro Chalk Marker.  I asked him to "write-on" the "chalkboard' for me.  Darling right!!  He even drew me some hearts - this kid melts my heart!!!
  The washi tape was very tedious to wrap around the heart cut file from CS WorldWin White and along the edges [will probably NEVER do it again] but so worth the effort!!!

I played along with http://letsgetsketchy.blogspot.ca/  ALL THINGS ME    
TEMPTED??  Inspired!?   I can't wait to see what YOU do with this kit!!

I would love for you to check out my blog and become a follower...
http://scrappydanie.blogspot.ca/
Thank you
~ Danie ~
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment