Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Wild Card Wednesday for October 1st

Okay I lied last week, THIS is my last week for a bit with the card kit. Donna wasn't going to get the kit in time to do this week so I said I would do it. 

 It's a very cool kit and I love the stamp set and embellishments that came with it. I, as usual, used a sketch for this card..mojo monday365 (which I believe is the current one). 
I used my distress markers to color the acorn  (not very happy with it should have just pulled out my copics) and the sentiment is one of the stickers from the  Simple Stories sticker sheet.

The only thing not from the kit, besides ink (and 1 is) is the background cardstock. I used 3 different pieces of the patterned paper, not like me at all to cut into a full sheet for 1/2".

Anyways next week you can see Donna's great work. 

No comments:

Post a Comment