Friday, October 31, 2014

Finally Friday, October 31, 2014

Project Spirit 2011

Shannon here again with the last Finally Friday for October and with today...HALLOWEEN...being my son's birthday, I though I would do a layout for him. Now this is not a Halloween layout but one of his first year at Project Spirit...a camp that his high school runs annually for grades 9 & 10 as a way to make new friendships. In grade 11 the students can apply to be a leader in training and then in grade 12 they can apply to be a leader...which he was this year. My son will outright tell you that this camp has been the best experience for him as he made friends with people that he (admits) would normally not have.

Now I can't take full credit for this concept. I had seen it on a blog and thought that I pinned it so that I could give credit for it, but I can't find the pin. So if you know who's layout it was originally let me know so that I can give credit where credit is due. 

Supplies Used
Pattern Paper: Simple Stories "Daily Grind ~ Rise and Shine", Orange paper from my stash
Cardstock: Worldwin ~ Graphite Grey
Arrows: Heidi Swapp Color Pop Ephemera
Stickers: Simple Stories "Daily Grind ~ Fundamentals Cardstock Stickers"
Stamps: Hero Arts "Sketchbook Letters"
Ink: Ranger Archival "Jet Black", Stampin' Up! "Pacific Point" & "Tangerine Tango"

No comments:

Post a Comment