Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Tuesdays Temptations Nov. 4th 2014

So I sat down with this kit and could not decide how to use some of these papers. I did not want to cut up a few of them and the one with all the 2 x 2 squares, I cut up every piece of that sheet. I loved all the icons and sayings. So, because I was having trouble figuring out what to do I scoped out the  web and they had a bunch of layouts done using  the Captured Life kit on  Google and this layout led me here. Of course all the layouts were linked so I could Pin them on Pinterest....easy. So here is my first layout. I used the stencil and the Dylusions spray form the kit. I sprayed a puddle on a piece of plastic and then took a sponge and dabbed it on over the stencil for a background effect over the lighter piece of pattern paper. I cut a long strip of the second piece of  pattern paper and laid the pic with 2 pieces of smaller pink paper down. I added 2 frames from another kit and all the stickers are from this kit. The journal card says it all.... I loved this trip and had a great time meeting
Mario and Tim.

No comments:

Post a Comment