Wednesday, November 5, 2014

WCW Nov 5th a mini album

Yep, I am back in the craft room. This months kit included a mini album and directions to complete it by Vicki Boutin. (Check her out.) For the most part I followed the directions exactly (sorry the photos are terrible, I forgot to take them yesterday so had to use my horrible indoor light.) 

For page 2 I used Technique Tuesday "Just my Type" (I believe) that we had received in a kit a couple of years ago since we don't have the stamps that Vicki used. I also changed one of the small background papers to the opposite side because I liked it better. LOL 
The back of page 2 I used the back of the paper again because I really did not like floral paper but the chevron is pretty cool.




The only difference on page 3 is the saying...I used what I was given. Instead of viva gold stuff I used mustard seed distress ink. I also used my own tape (orange of course). 


back of page 3..no changes.

I will continue to work on this album for the remainder of the month. I hope you use yours as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment