Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Tuesday's Temptations

Here we go again....another layout from the Simple Stories DIY line....I LOVE THESE KITS. They are so easy to work with, and this kit comes with so many embellishments, it makes it super easy to create a layout using only the kit.

I think I have developed "sometimers" disease. I cannot for the life of me remember where I got the inspiration for this layout. I checked my pinterest, I checked the Simple Stories Blog, I looked at the Pinterest home page to see if it was someone else pin. NOTHIN'. I cannot find it, oh well, if you knew where the original influence came from , let me know so I can give the credit. So this layout was easy too, besides all the layers and matting, all I did was grunge up the white paper with some Tim Holtz "Vintage Photo" distress ink and add stickers. What do you think, a pic of the kids or the parents with all the grand kids??

No comments:

Post a Comment