Wednesday, December 10, 2014

WCW Dec 10th

So last Tuesday (like the 2nd) I was perusing FB when I came across this card by Becky posted by one of the Scrapbook magazines that I follow on there (I can't remember which one). It was PERFECT for this months card kit. I quickly put it together that evening. 

The sentiment (not the same one), stickers and lace ribbon (already sticky by Maya Road) are all in the kit. (yep I used the stickers)

I used one of my embossing folders and own buttons and twine. I just hand drew the lines for the "mistletoe".

Here is the inside of the card. To separate the sentiment like that I masked off the words I didn't want to stamp with clear tape and then used a piece of scrap paper to block them out as well (ink on the tape). I also added a Hero Arts sentiment stamp that I already owned. 


I hope you are having fun with the card kit this month. 

No comments:

Post a Comment