Friday, January 30, 2015

Finslly FridayPocket Page Layout!!

Amy worked with the January kit this month and did an extra weeks layout, so we can enjher crafty goodness on the last day of the month....Awesome job Amy!!!



Front side(with Snowman title card)
Love the little journal cards with the January kit Bo Bunny "Altitude"!  This was super easy to use pocket page protectors with the kit. The colours in the line went perfectly with these pictures of all my girls playing TOGETHER in the snow! The page came together easily slipping photos in, adding the journaling and title cards then popping on a few stickers.


Back Side(Snow Angels)
I filled the back of this pocket page with pictures from the same event.
Again, super easy. I like using stickers right on some of the photos to "dress them up" a bit. The title card was made with a piece of the pattern paper, "SNOW" banner stickers that were included and then some generic blue sparkle stickers from my stash. I have a hard time making
12x12 layouts with a ton of pics and these pocket pages are my new solution. I am loving the versatility of being able to display so many photos on one page. It took me awhile to get the hang of them but once I figured out to treat each pocket like it's own layout, I was good.

I hope you have enjoyed my take on this months kit. I still have some of it left and can't wait to use it up. 





No comments:

Post a Comment