Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Tuesdays Temptations

Well February decided to come in with a bang!!!!! We had a wee get together on the week end and I got a few things done. I dug into my February kit Studio Calico "Snapshot" and wanted to use some of my California trip pictures. But all I have left are Disney and the Warner Brothers Harry Potter museum, so I was a little perplexed using the colours of this kit.  But I managed...sort of. The picture does not do it justice but I used the B side of a couple sheets and cut a large flag banners. After I mounted the pictures I wanted to add a second page so I used some Creative Memories pocket flip pages because there are a few pictures to many for one layout. I used the flag banner border strip and added some letter stickers for my title. The only other non kit addition was a Sn@p journal card from the Say Cheese line that works PERFECTLY with this layout.


No comments:

Post a Comment