Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Tuesdays Temptations "Olympic Torch Run"


Can I say how much I LOVE these papers!!!  The colors are fantastic! Perfect for wintery pages. This is a pic of my middle daughter doing a mock torch run for the opening of the 2014 Winter Olympics. One of the teachers at the school participated in an actual run and brought in his official torch for us to use. The kids loved it. The tag behind the picture hides all of my journalling. On the top right I used two different sizes of circle punches to create the Olympic rings. I love how that turned out! All my edges are inked with navy ink to give some separation. I found this twine in my stash that matched perfectly. I cut the navy print paper on the bottom at an angle to ground the rest of the page.  It's a pretty simple layout but I love how it turned out!



No comments:

Post a Comment