Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Wild Card Wednesday

I received a screen divider card from one of my stamping friends and wanted to give it a try, turns out it was pretty easy to make!

Here's a link to the tutorial on SCS:
http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/resources/tutorials/screendividercard/

And here's what I made using this month's card kit:



Here is a closer look at the panels...
























Kit stuff I used to make the card:

Plum and white cardstock (Bazzill)
Enchanted Garden 6x6 Paper Pad (Bo Bunny)
Enchanted Garden Ephemera (Bo Bunny)
Enchanted Garden Die Cuts (Bo Bunny)

Other stuff I used to make the card (not in the kit)

Fence punch (Martha Stewart)
Decorative Label punch (SU)
Scor-Pal
Frayed Burlap distress ink (Tim Holtz)
Ink blending tool (Tim Holtz) 


AWESOME JOB DONNA!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment